The Order of Corporate Reunion
The Order of Corporate Reunion was established in 1874 to promote the restoration of the Church of England to apostolic unity with the universal Church. The Roman Catholic authority for endorsing its founding was reportedly the Patriarch of Venice, Joseph Aloysius Cardinal Trevisanato. The consecrations of the three original Order of Corporate Reunion Bishops were authorized in May 1877 by Blessed Pope Pius IX.
The Order of Corporate Reunion was incorporated in the State of Missouri in 2010.
The current Prime Bishop or Universal Primate of the Order of Corporate Reunion is Richard Cumming.
LIST OF UNIVERSAL PRIMATES OF THE ORDER
* Frederick George LEE: 03-04.07.1877 - 22.01.1902
* Arthur Henry STANTON: 22.01.1902 - 03.01.1911
* Arnold Harris MATHEW: 03.01.1911 - 20.12.1919
* Arthur William HOWARTH: 21.12.1919 - 08.08.1933
* George Kennedy Allen BELL: 08.08.1933 - 03.10.1958
* Friedrich Johann HEILER: 03.10.1958 - 28.04.1967
* Diederick D. J. QUATANNENS: 28.04.1967 - 07.07.1998
* Bertil PERSSON 07.07.1998 - 01.07.2005
* Peter Paul BRENNAN: 01.07.2005 - 01.08.2016
* Michael KLINE: 01.08.2016 -11.04.2022
* Richard CUMMING: 11.04.2022-present